Light Portuguese Pink Shirt
- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- Without button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If You need any changes in the collar, cuff, or any more. Write-in the description section at the checkout stage.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words like maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Light Portuguese Pink Shirt
Beautifully colored and luxuriously soft Light Portuguese Pink Shirt
Linen is a versatile and durable fabric with a long history. Due to its strength and breathability, it did well for both as a utility and as a luxury fabric in the home. Recently, linen has become more commonly used for clothing and various household items, such as handkerchiefs, tablecloths, and bedding.
A 100% vibrant linen fabric is woven in Ireland. Linen has an airy and open weave that breathes incredibly well. It is naturally cool to the touch and very absorbent, making it an essential summer if it is one. Light Portuguese Pink Shirt
Linen also has a fluffy natural texture that gives it character and makes it visually interesting whether it is solid or patterned. Although it is naturally more subject to wrinkles, it is part of the charm and attractiveness of linen.
Our linen shirts will soften and improve as they are washed and worn, so you can enjoy them season after season.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Casual
Weave: Plain weave
Composition: 100% Linen
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: No
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
because we shrink fabric before stitching
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement