Dobby Semi Formal Shirt
- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- Without button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If You need any changes in the collar, cuff, or any more. Write-in the description section at the checkout stage.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words like maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
White Dobby Semi formal Shirt | White Shirt
Beautifully colored and luxuriously soft White Dobby semi formal shirt weave fabric. Dobby is a woven fabric produced on the dobby loom, characterized by small geometric designs and extra texture in the cloth. The warp and weft threads may be the same color or different. Satin threads are especially effective in this kind of weave as their texture will highlight the pattern. Dobby Semi Formal Shirt.
One of the most unique and visually interesting dobby weaving fabrics we’ve ever found. By using a first loom that controls each yarn during the weaving process.
Our factory is able to obtain a strangely subtle diagonal nice texture in the fabric. We are telling you this is our high-quality fabric with a high-quality shirt.
This is a great way to elevate the white base shirt – or tuxedo shirt – compared to other common pillars. It has just a pinch of sheen that gives the white extra shine and is woven into a soft, durable 100/2 x 100/2 construction.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Medium-light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement