Sky Blue Broadcloth...
Sky Blue Broadcloth...
- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: French collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business and casual shirts.
- Without button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial or any other changes write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Custom Mens Shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Size Chart
Sky Blue Broadcloth Shirt
The Sky Blue Broadcloth Shirt, fabric par excellence, has little texture, with its tight woven pattern on the underside that creates a feeling smooth. This poplin is an ideal choice for summers or a casual brunch outdoors.
Light and silky. Mens Dress Shirts
It is specially woven for us using a 100’s warp and weft construction, which allows it to resist better over time than most smooth and light fabrics of this style. We love this like these because of their sleek appearance. Sky Blue Broadcloth Shirt
This is a simple and elegant weave, without any texture. This gives it that crisp downtown appeal when ironed or you can wear it more casual if you decide to let the wrinkles appear. Poplin, also known as the cabinet, is a cotton weave fabric with very fine “ribs” or horizontal threads, which gives a solid and crisp fabric with a silky, shiny surface. Poplin is commonly used in men’s and women’s shirts, women’s dresses, and items such as sportswear and raincoats.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Casual and Formal
Weave: Broadcloth weave
Composition: 100% Cotton
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 2/5
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40