Light Blue Broadcloth Shirt
- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- Without button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If You need any changes in the collar, cuff, or any more. Write-in the description section at the checkout stage.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words like maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Light Blue Broadcloth Shirt
The Light Blue Broadcloth Shirt Poplin, a summer fabric par excellence, has little texture, with its tight woven pattern on the underside that creates a feeling smooth. This poplin is an ideal choice for summers or a casual brunch outdoors. Mens Custom Shirts.
Light and silky. It is specially woven for us using a 100s warp and weft construction, which allows it to resist better over time than most smooth and light fabrics of this style. We love this like these because of their sleek appearance – this is a simple and elegant weave, without any texture.
This gives it that crisp downtown appeal when ironed or you can wear it more casual if you decide to let the wrinkles appear. Poplin, also known as broadcloth, is a cotton weave fabric with very fine “ribs” or horizontal threads, which gives a solid, crisp fabric with a silky, shiny surface.
Poplin is commonly used in men’s and women’s shirts, women’s dresses, and items such as sportswear and raincoats. Light Blue Broadcloth Shirt is the most fashionable use shirt.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Casual and Formal
Weave: Broadcloth weave
Composition: 100% Cotton
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 2/5
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40