- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- Without button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If You need any changes in the collar, cuff, or any more. Write-in the description section at the checkout stage.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words like maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Light Blue End-on-End Shirt with self dot Fabric
This sumptuous End-on-End Shirt light blue cloth highlights the incredible quality that characterizes Thomas Mason’s Egyptian cotton. Its 120 thread count 2-ply weave is silky, comfortable to wear and lightweight, and works well every four seasons. Mens shirts
Although the sheer weave and high thread count of this tablecloth do not lend a style that is as strong as possible to wrinkles, it goes back to perfection in a flash.
End-on-end (also thread-to-thread) is a type of tightly woven solid woven fabric created by alternating light and dark warp and weft threads, resulting in a mottled effect.
The English term comes from the French “fil-à-fil”, literally “thread-to-thread”. It is most often woven from cotton or linen fibers.
End-on-End Shirt from time to time, we even love to embrace wrinkles for a relaxed and lived look. Whether you’re looking for a crisp pale blue shirt to wear with jeans or a business shirt, this shirt is a great choice.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement