Sky Blue End...
Sky Blue End...
- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: English Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business shirts.
- With button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial or any other changes write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Sky Blue End of End Shirt
Sky Blue End of End Shirt Similar to poplin and smart as well. The end-to-end weave uses two different colored threads to create a more textured look. Also called “fil-à-fil”. The end-to-end weave brightens the blue tones, softens the amazing sky blue, and gives a very nice visual texture. Mens Dress Shirts
End-on-end is a classic shirt fabric because it makes a beautiful solid blue dress shirt. Made from one of our favorite European mills with a 2ply construction of the 100’s, this end-to-end broadcloth feels extremely smooth to the touch, lightweight, breathable.
It’s a monochromatic pale blue shade, but it’s not dull or monochromatic, which makes it much more interesting than standard. A plain shirt, suitable for a range of suit and tie colors.
English spread collar is smart and timeless and will suit anyone with or without a tie. Our most generous proportions of shirt fits are cut for those who prefer a comfortable and more comfortable shape. This is the traditional United States America Street style that has been created for over 100 years.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual shirts
Composition: 100% Egyptian cotton
Thickness: Medium-light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 4/5 Wrinkle Resistant
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade.
Hang to dry on a hanger.
Iron at medium heat.
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement