- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: Extreme Cutaway collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business shirts.
- Without button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- French Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Custom Dress Shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Light Blue Royal Oxford Shirt Fabric
Blue Royal Oxford Shirt a cotton is created by weaving cotton yarn in a certain way, giving a textured finish rather than smooth, “says Emma Willis, the Jermyn Street shirt. “There are different types, starting with the classic Oxford, then the thinner Prince Oxford, which has a slight luster and a more visible weave.”
Although they are often referred to as Oxford fabric buttons, not all are finished with a collar that attaches to the shirt. Those who do it are inherently more casual, but the smarter styles (most of which use necklaces to maintain their shape) are still considered Oxford shirts if they are cut in the right fabric. Mens Dress Shirts
In a word: versatility. The Oxford shirt has an unmatched ability to blend in with any frame and under almost any dress code. You can just as easily wear one at an official event as in the pub. There are not many clothes you can say that. Blue Royal Oxford Shirt
Suggested Style: Business and Casual.
Weave: Royal Oxford
Composition: 100% cotton.
Thickness: Medium light Weight.
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle Resistant.
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied.
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade.
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry.
Iron at medium heat.
Do not tumble dry.
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement