Blue Gingham Shirt
- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- Without button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- One button round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If You need any changes in the collar, cuff, or any more. Write-in the description section at the checkout stage.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words like maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Blue Gingham Shirt | Custom Made Business Shirts
Blue Gingham Shirt a medium weight fabric available in a variety of patterns and shades, the twills have a special twist in the yarn which gives them a ribbed and diagonal texture.
These fabrics have an incredible silk finish with a distinct shine and thickness that drapes the body like a second skin. Style advocates consider Twill to be the ultimate shirt choice for special occasions and formal wear. Blue Gingham Shirt. Custom Made Business Shirts
Twill is a type of textile weave with a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs. … It carries out by passing the weft thread over one or more warp threads then under two or more warp threads and so on, with a “pitch” or an offset between the rows to create the characteristic diagonal pattern.
Manufacture using a twill loom, these fabrics characterize by small geometric patterns. The patterns are usually embossed giving a textured finish. Custom Made Business Shirts.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Medium Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement