- Men’s Dress Shirts Details.
- Collar shape: Extreme Away collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- With button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- French round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Light Blue Twill Dress Shirt
Light Blue Twill Dress Shirt. This smart white shirt is made of pure cotton using twill weave-gives a slight texture and creates a beautiful drape.
It comes with a classic cutaway collar and elegant double cuffs, perfect for the office. Please use a combination of a gray suit and a patterned silk tie. White Mens Dress shirts
The twill weave shirt, which features a diagonal stripe effect, is softer, thicker, and more luxurious than poplin. Twill shirts are easy to iron and do not easily crease. The English wider collar points create a sharp, modern look. Wear a tie.
Woven using two 100’s Egyptian Giza threads, this shirt is extremely durable. The fine, unmistakable silky fabric is gentle on the skin and can be worn comfortably all day long.
Luxury features include a free collar stay and a heat-sealed button, with a special thread wrapped around it to make the fasteners even safer.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual shirts
Composition: 100% Egyptian cotton
Thickness: Medium-light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 4/5 Wrinkle Resistant
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger,
do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40