- Collar shape: Wide Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in casual shirts.
- With button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- French Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Custom Mens shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Light Blue Fine Stripes shirt
Light Blue Fine Stripes shirt this fabric is a beautiful combination of Italy’s finest quality traditions and the performance of modern, wrinkle-resistant shirts. Comfortable breathability and the soft touch of pure Egyptian cotton make it easy to push and keep the drape clean all day long. Smooth 100’s 2-ply twill. #MensDressShirts
This fabric is the perfect weight for year-round wear, and its sophisticated striped pattern and classic mid-blue color work well in both suit and tie work environments and weekend situations in chinos and sneakers.
You are sure to get a lot of wear from now on. It looks incredible in a suit and tie but finished a bit Italian outside the business environment under an unbuilt sports coat in jeans, or under a more colorful jacket with light-colored trousers. Light Blue Fine Stripes shirt
Luxurious purple dress shirt. Broadcloth and poplin are basically the same types of fabric. The broadcloth is a very light, smooth, and flat fabric with no pattern in the weave of threads. Similar in quality to precision fabrics, but inferior in texture.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual shirts
Composition: 100% Egyptian cotton
Thickness: Medium-light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 4/5 Wrinkle Resistant
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement