See Green Pique...
See Green Pique...
- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: Extreme Cutaway collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business shirts.
- With button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- French Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Pin collar Shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
See Green Pique Shirt Dobby Fabric
See Green Pique Shirt a very unique quality that looks almost like a knit. It features a beautifully textured geometric structure that, with its fine point, subtle shine, and soft drapery, makes it a solid, attractive, and visually appealing shirt. Mens Dress Shirts
Dobby (which is very similar to Jacquard, although technically different) can vary considerably. Some versions are quite similar to sheets in terms of thickness and weight, while others may be thicker or woven to almost resemble twill. Many dobby fabrics have woven stripes, although some are solid colors. Solid colors tend to have a low band or woven dotted patterns in the same color as the base fabric. dobby hundred percent cotton.
Lightweight and breathable, it is composed of two mid-heavy layers of the 100s and is ideal for a weekend at the beach or throughout the year. These light green, less common, give a fun touch to this casual and laid-back fabric.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement