White and Orange...
White and Orange...
- Mens Dress Shirts Detail
- Collar shape: Wide Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in business and casual shirts.
- Without button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
White and Orange Check Twill Fabric / Casual And Forma
Beautifully colored and luxuriously soft White and Orange Check twill weave fabric. A popular weave, Twill is easily recognizable by its separate diagonal ribbed texture. Twill fabrics are heavy but soft, more durable than their counterparts, and drape easily.
Twill will not look the same as freshly squeezed poplin, but they are relatively easy to iron and wrinkle resistant. Mens Dress shirts
A luxury and dense woven twill, ideal for the office or your next big event. White and Orange Check Shirt
Our popular White twill quality is woven in Europe using yarn count for a durable but comfortable fabric with a remarkably silky finish. Cross-weave gives this fabric a pinch of shine for a more dressy look and allows it to drape incredibly well.
This bright is perfect for formal events, business, or any moment of beauty. Try it with our President fashion casual with contrast fabric. White and Orange Check Shirt
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and Casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Medium-light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement