- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie.
- With button placket.
- either without a breast pocket or a breast pocket with a straight cover.
- One button round cuff and back smooth.
- Regular fit.
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description(initial words maximum 5 words)initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Silver Grey Twill Shirt Flannel
Silver Grey Twill Shirt Flannel for outerwear, usually blends with wool or wool. Or a mixture of man-made fibers, are commonly used in twin knitting. Therefore’ with flannel fabric in wool, can make the best custom made clothing.#mensdressshirsSo filtration can be combined with various synthetic fibers and for me. Almost wool blends are made with acrylic, nylon, or polyester fibers.
As a Result cotton flannel is made with soft filler threads. But there are different types, depending on the usage, with many generic names; for example, the flannel, light fabric with a nap on one side only. Always a suede fabric, which has an extremely short and compact nap treated to give a smooth, flat texture.
Weaving can be modified in many ways, for example, by changing the direction of the twill line (as in herringbone twill) or its angle. Thus The smallest twill is one of the most popular fabrics of men’s fashion. Therefore’ we recommend you to buy this Shirt right now.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Casual and semi-formal
Composition: 100% Cotton
Thickness: Medium-Heavy Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 4/5 Wrinkle Resistance
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement