- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: English Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business shirts.
- With button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial or any other changes write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Mens Dress Shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Royal Pink Herringbone Shirt Fabric
A Royal Pink Herringbone Shirt premium textured fabric from one of our favorite Italian factories. Thus this exquisite Pink chevron by Thomas Mason has the visual benefit of enhancing any professional or formal look. Mens Dress shirts
Therefore’ it is an excellent alternative to other textured fabrics such as the imperial snake and royal oxford. Made with 100% twill construction, it offers the perfect balance of excellent durability, a smooth, silky hand, and a beautiful drape.
Herringbone is a combination of twill weaves in which the direction of the twill is reversed to produce stripes resembling herringbones. This fabric is ideal for formal shirts, whether it’s the whole garment or not combine with a heavier and stiffer fabric like Marcella or Plisse for the “front of bib”. Royal Pink Herringbone Shirt
The Balmoral uses strong and durable 2-threads which are spun using Egyptian cotton which has long stability (fiber length) and can therefore be spun into finer threads. Royal Pink Herringbone Shirt
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Medium Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40