Red Plain Broadcloth...
Red Plain Broadcloth...
Red Plain Broadcloth Shirt Description:
- Collar shape: English Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar that should always be worn with a tie
- With button placket
- either without a breast pocket or with a straight cover
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Red Plain Broadcloth Shirt
The Broadcloth Red Plain Broadcloth Shirt fabric par excellence, has little texture, with its tight woven pattern on the underside that creates a feeling smooth. This poplin is an ideal choice for summers or a casual brunch outdoors.
Light and silky. It is specially woven for us using a 100’s warp and weft construction, which allows it to resist better over time than most smooth and light fabrics of this style. We love this like these because of their sleek appearance. Red Plain Broadcloth Shirt.
This is a simple and elegant weave, without any texture. This gives it that crisp downtown appeal when ironed or you can wear it more casual if you decide to let the wrinkles appear.
Since its creation in 1894, Panache has remained a family business in the world, the embodiment of a British lifestyle and a legendary clothing brand. From supplying the first weather-resistant clothing to a community of sailors and fishermen.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Casual
Weave: Broadcloth weave
Composition: 100% Cotton
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: 2/5
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40