- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: English Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business shirts.
- Without button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- French Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial or any other changes write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Custom Dress Shirts: Pin Collar shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Luxury White Dobby Shirt | Herringbone texture Fabric
Luxury White Dobby Shirt Beautifully colored and luxuriously soft White Herringbone weave fabric.
Thus Dobby is a woven fabric produced on the dobby loom, therefore’ characterized by small geometric patterns and additional texture in the fabric. In fact, the warp and weft threads can be the same color or different. Mens dress Shirts
Satin threads are particularly effective in this type of weaving because their texture will enhance the pattern. In that case, one of the most unique and visually interesting dobby weaving fabrics we have ever encountered.
By using a special loom that controls each yarn during the weaving process,our factory is able to obtain an incredibly subtle diagonal diamond texture in the fabric.
Moreover, this is a great way to elevate the white base shirt – or tuxedo shirt – from other common pillars. Overall It just has a pinch of shine that gives the white an extra shine and is woven into a soft.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Medium Light Weight
Wrinkle: Wrinkle Resistance
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger, do not tumble dry
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
14.5/32, 14.5/33, 14/32, 14/33, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/32, 17/33, 17/34, 17/35, 17/36, 17/37, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40, Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement