- Mens Dress Shirts Details
- Collar shape: Medium collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business and casual shirts.
- Without button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial or any other changes write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges.
- Mens Custom Shirts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Luxury Beige Linen Shirt
Beautifully colored and luxuriously soft Luxury Beige Linen Shirt fabric. A 100% vibrant Beige linen fabric is woven in Ireland. Mens Dress Shirts
Linen has an airy and open weave that breathes incredibly well. It is naturally cool to the touch and very absorbent, making it an essential summer if it is one. Linen also has a fluffy natural texture that gives it character and makes it visually interesting whether it is solid or patterned.
Although it is naturally more subject to wrinkles, it is part of the charm and attractiveness of linen. Our linen shirts will soften and improve as they are washed and worn, so you can enjoy them season after season.
Therefore’ the pure linen fabric Gloria Beige linen is medium weight, solid and durable, dense and plain woven, not transparent. Suitable for fashion and furniture (tablecloths, cloth napkins, curtains, bedding, etc.). Washed-softened will no longer shrink.
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Casual
Weave: Plain weave
Composition: 100% Linen
Thickness: Light Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: No
Shrinkage: Standard shrinkage allowances applied because we shrink fabric before stitching
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40