Lilac Royal Oxford Shirt description
- Collar shape: Medium Spread collar with 3″ width and collar stay is a very correct form of the collar in Business shirts.
- With button placket
- No pocket if you required pocket mentions in the comment section.
- One Button Round cuff and back smooth
- Regular fit
- Note: We offer custom made if our size chart is not suitable for your body. No extra charges for custom made shirts. Select choose an option and go to Body or Shirt Measurement and add your size.
- If you need initial or any other changes write in order description (initial words like maximum 5 words) initial color and position without extra charges
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Lilac Royal Oxford Shirt
Every man should have a Royal oxford custom made shirts. Comfortable, durable, and incredibly versatile, oxfords are a staple in your wardrobe. Our Medium weight oxfords have exactly the right weight: they are woven in construction of 80/1 x 41/2 for a fabric that looks solid, but not too thick. Lilac Royal Oxford Shirt is our excellent quality shirt.
They are also very resistant, which means that they will last for years and will not improve until they are wash and worn. You can dress an oxford under a sports coat or with favorite jeans. This is one of the few fabrics that can be worn as easily as a tie that can be worn crumpled or not.
Our lilac oxford is just the right shade of purple easy to wear and a nice way to break your white and blue shirts. Buy our luxury purple Men’s Slim-Fit Lilac Royal Oxford Shirt, Lilac Purple, and other dress shirts on panache bespoke. Our wide selection is eligible for fast delivery. mens custom shirts
FABRIC TECHNICAL DETAILS
Suggested Style: Business and casual shirts
Weave: Royal Oxford
Composition: 100% cotton
Thickness: Medium Weight
Wrinkle Resistance: Wrinkle-Resistant
Wash in 40 degrees centigrade
Hang to dry on a hanger
Iron at medium heat
Do not tumble dry
|Collar Size or Measurement||
Body Measurement, Shirt Measurement, 14/32, 14/33, 14.5/32, 14.5/33, 15/32, 15/33, 15/34, 15/35, 15.5/32, 15.5/33, 15.5/34, 15.5/35, 15.5/36, 16/32, 16/33, 16/34, 16/35, 16/36, 16/37, 16.5/32, 16.5/33, 16.5/34, 16.5/35, 16.5/36, 16.5/37, 17/33, 17/35, 17/32, 17/36, 17/37, 17.5/33, 17.5/34, 17.5/35, 17.5/36, 17.5/37, 17.5/38, 17/34, 18/33, 18/34, 18/35, 18/36, 18/37, 18/38, 18.5/34, 18.5/35, 18.5/36, 18.5/37, 18.5/38, 19/35, 19/36, 19/37, 19/38, 19.5/35, 19.5/36, 19.5/37, 19.5/38, 20/36, 20/37, 20/38, 20.5/36, 20.5/37, 20.5/38, 21/37, 21/38, 22/38, 22/39, 22/40